Use of Website Content
All content on the Site, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, and videos, is the intellectual property of writingessayservice.net and is protected by applicable copyright laws. You may use the content solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. Any unauthorized use may violate copyright laws and result in legal action.
You may not modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works of, transfer or sell any content obtained from the Site without prior written consent from writingessayservice.net.
- You may not use the Site in any unlawful or fraudulent manner.
- You may not publish or transmit any content that is misleading, false, or defamatory.
- You may not engage in any activity that may interfere with the proper functioning of the Site.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site.
- You may not upload or transmit any viruses, worms, or other malicious code.
- You may not use any automated means to access or collect data from the Site.
We may collect personal information such as name, email address, and contact information when you interact with the Site. This information will be used solely for the purpose of providing you with requested services and improving our Site.
- We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any third parties.
- We may share your information with trusted third-party service providers to facilitate our operations.
- We may disclose your personal information if required by law or to protect our rights or the rights of other users.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The Site is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis without any warranties, express or implied. writingessayservice.net makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, or availability of the Site.
In no event shall writingessayservice.net be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.